This page is READ-ONLY. It is generated from the old site.
All timestamps are relative to 2013 (when this page is generated).
If you are looking for TeX support, please go to VietTUG.org

FreeBSD: hald consumes CPU after upgrading

Added by over 3 years ago

After upgrading to FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE, my CPU was very highly loaded. Using top I found that it's hald which often ate most of the system resources. It took me hours last night to solve this problem but I couldn't get the right anwser yet.

This morning I remove libusb from system (because the kernel already includes usb module) then I rebuild hald. Things work very well now :)

PS: /usr/src/UPDATING almost mentioned this. I was too lazy to read it carefully.


Comments